Porcelain Veneers in Noblesville, IN
Porcelain veneers can be an excellent option for enhancing your teeth in many ways. Here is an overview of what this cosmetic procedure is, how it can benefit you, and what the process of getting them typically looks like!
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers consist of a thin layer of porcelain attached to the front of your teeth. These can correct cosmetic dental concerns, such as chipped, severely discolored, or uneven teeth. These shells can cover cosmetic defects and irregularities to create a more even smile.
What Are the Benefits of Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers can benefit your teeth in a wide range of ways. Some of the main benefits of veneers include:
- An enhanced aesthetic appearance of your teeth
- Longer-lasting results than alternative treatment options
- Minimal tooth alteration
- A more customizable and natural appearance than many alternative treatment options can provide
- A high level of stain resistance to minimize future concerns
- The improved confidence and self-esteem that comes with being happy with your smile
What Type of Veneer Material Does Your Practice Use?
Many patients have two types of veneer materials: porcelain ceramic and composite resin. Composite resin veneers often cost less than porcelain ceramic veneers, but they tend to be more prone to chips or other types of damage that may require them to be repaired or replaced. Porcelain veneers are created in a lab, meaning they can often provide a more precise fit and better match your natural teeth than composite resin veneers.