Restorative Dentist in Noblesville, IN
Maintaining a healthy smile is important to living a long, healthy life. Because of this, taking steps to prevent oral health problems from developing and treating them as quickly as possible when they occur is essential. If you experience a dental concern, such as tooth decay, the trusted team at Serenity Creek Dental Care can show you how easy and convenient restoring the well-being of your smile can be.
What is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is the treatment of dental decay. It typically includes resin (tooth-colored) fillings, crowns, and root canals. Restorative dental treatments are much less expensive and more comfortable when decay is detected early. When tooth decay is detected quickly, the dentist can resolve it with restorative procedures that are less invasive and less expensive.
Find Your Smile at Serenity Creek
Exceptional dental care at every visit
American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that everyone have their teeth examined at the dentist twice a year, in part to identify potential dental concerns, including decay.
Restorative Dental Services at Serenity Creek Dental Care
At Serenity Creek Dental Care, we are proud to offer various modern restorative dental care that can help treat tooth decay quickly and comfortably. These include:
- Tooth-colored filling: Silver tooth fillings are a thing of the past. If you have a cavity, we can restore the health and beauty of your tooth with fillings made from resin that look completely natural.
- Same-day dental crown: If you have a tooth that is severely decayed or damaged, a crown can help strengthen and protect it while improving the appearance of your smile. We can create your custom-made crown in as little as one appointment.
- Root canal: This entails removing the infected pulp inside a severely decayed tooth to reduce pain, stop the spread of infection, and save your natural tooth.
- Dental implant: This entails inserting a titanium post into your jaw to replace a missing tooth’s root. A dental crown is attached to the implant, creating a permanent, comfortable, natural-looking result.
Restorative Dentistry Benefits
If you experience an oral health problem, it’s important to immediately address it with a restorative dental treatment. Restorative dentistry can provide many benefits, including:
- Stop tooth decay from progressing (which can require more extensive and expensive treatments if left untreated)
- Alleviate pain caused by dental disease
- Enhance the appearance of your smile
- Improve your oral health
Restorative Dental Services Cost
The cost of your restorative dental services will depend on the treatments you undergo and what your insurance covers. It’s worth noting that restorative dental work is much less expensive the earlier it’s diagnosed. The longer that dental decay is present, the more extensive it will get, which can lead to more complex, expensive treatments.
Restore Your Smile at Serenity Creek Dental Care
While no one looks forward to undergoing dental work, doing so is the best way to preserve the well-being of your smile for years to come. At Serenity Creek Dental Care, restorative dentistry is what we do all day, every day. We are your neighborhood dentist, and restorative dentistry is the bulk of our practice. We pride ourselves on providing the best in modern dental techniques and offer friendly service in a comfortable environment to each patient we assist. If you’re due for a routine dental exam, don’t postpone making your appointment. Prioritizing your oral health by visiting the dentist every six months can help save you money and is an investment in your overall health. Contact us today to schedule your next appointment!